Transcript Requests

Current Students

For students currently attending JHHS:
Please request transcripts for college applications through Naviance.

If you are submitting a transcript to an organization other than a college, bring an addressed envelope with a stamp to Mary Tisi in the Counseling office to request a transcript to be mailed.


For students who have previously graduated:  

You must complete the form below to request transcripts from Jackson Hole High School.  If you have any questions please contact the counseling office at 307/732-3709.

Click here to request copies of your transcripts to be sent from Jackson Hole High School

Your request form and fee can be mailed or dropped off to:

Attn: Counseling Office
Jackson Hole High School
PO Box 568
Jackson, WY 83001